I knew there was a reason I got out of bed this morning
- French: This chair is feminine! "La Chaise!"
- Italian: This chair is feminine! "La sedia!"
- German: This chair is masculine! "Der Stuhl!"
- English: This chair is a fucking object, I don't see a skirt or a pair of trousers anywhere on its cold hard surface, you people are fucking insane.
- Japanese: If you don't pronounce chair exactly right, you'll end up saying testicles instead.
Heart attacks symptoms are different for women. I recently learned this.
Everyone should know these things.
thanks to mainstream media and being unable to show breasts on TV, way too few people know about female signs of cardiac distress, and impending heart attacks. they only know about the “pain in the left arm” male symptom.
i had all these symptoms once and they sent me right to hospital
it was scary bc i didnt know these were the symptoms for female heart issues
Shoutout to all the women who WILL ignore them in favor of sticking it out because health care is so ridiculously fucking expensive in this country.
This was really helpful last year when I had a panic attack in the middle of the night, the kind where you’re absolutely convinced you’re going to die in the next thirty seconds, because I remembered seeing this and I was able to think, okay, this is clearly not a heart attack, because I’m not having any trouble breathing and I’m not feeling any pain or pressure anywhere.